No Products in the Cart
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL5283_1: 9.75" x 5.50" - (10.5" x 6")
STCL5283_2: 14.50" x 8.00" - (15.75" x 9")
STCL5283_3: 19.50" x 10.50" - (21" x 12")
STCL5283_4: 24.50" x 13.50" - (26.25" x 15")
The outdoor theme of this stencil from StudioR12 will have you looking for your favorite hiking boots and heading to the closest forest, in search of your perfect happy place. With it's beautiful trees underneath the twinkling stars in the sky, you can almost feel the night air when you are working on this great design to make it your own. "I Don't Care How Long It Takes, I'm Going Somewhere Beautiful" stencil would look great on a wood welcome sign in your home, on the front porch of your cabin retreat, your favorite pillow or maybe even to the backpack you use when heading out on your adventure! The canvas you choose is entirely up to you! Plus think about all the natural colors you could use with this stencil; lush greens and midnight blue, gold and brown, and maybe even a splash of red... the possibilities are endless!
All of our sturdy, easy to use stencils, are proudly made in the USA by our creative design team just for you! Each stencil is laser-cut, and made with translucent 7.5 mil Mylar plastic, which is some of the toughest, non-toxic material you can find. Soap and water is all you need to make your stencil clean up easy, and with proper care they are reusable and available in many different sizes. Are you searching for somewhere beautiful to head to? Just follow the arrows, enjoy the night sky, and let the adventure begin!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, & explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, & food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use & storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio, by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want a way to create projects that impress, without spending hours on tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
• Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
• For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading. Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under.
• For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
• Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use. Wash before using with food or cosmetics.
• Do not use with ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil.
• Do not expose to excessive heat or flame.
• Parental supervision is encouraged.