No Products in the Cart
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL5289_1: 8.00" x 5.50" - (9" x 6.5")
STCL5289_2: 12.25" x 8.50" - (13.5" x 9.75")
STCL5289_3: 16.75" x 11.50" - (18" x 13")
STCL5289_4: 21.25" x 14.50" - (22.5" x 16.25")
Did someone say retirement? Well let's load up the camper and let the adventures begin! This fun stencil, complete with nostalgic camper, would make a great gift for your favorite retiree! Whether you use it to create a cute sign, or on a planner to keep track of the days until retirement, you can't go wrong with this whimsical stencil from StudioR12. Any surface will do when you want to announce to the whole world that you are officially retired, so let the camping adventures begin!
Our stencils are proudly made in the USA by our creative StudioR12 design team, just for you! Stencils are made of sturdy, translucent 7.5 mil, non-toxic, and easy to use. Soap and water is all you need to make your laser-cut stencil clean up easy, and with proper care they are reusable AND available in many different sizes for all kinds of applications! Retirement may just be right around the corner, and with a camping retirement plan, you can be ready to see where the road will take you!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, & explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, & food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use & storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio, by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want a way to create projects that impress, without spending hours on tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
• Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
• For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading. Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under.
• For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
• Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use. Wash before using with food or cosmetics.
• Do not use with ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil.
• Do not expose to excessive heat or flame.
• Parental supervision is encouraged.