No Products in the Cart
Cursive Monogram Stencil with Leaf & Berries - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
This pretty wreath and berry stencil from StudioR12 is sure to add the perfect touch to any canvas you would choose. From a beautiful wood porch sign to a monogrammed towel set this stencil would look perfect anywhere around your home. With its leaf and berry border framing the monogrammed initial of your choice, this stencil can also help you create the perfect gift or accent piece for a friend or family member. And as for your color choices to use, the sky is the limit, let your creativity flow! However you choose to display this stencil, it will surely bring compliments for years to come.
All of our StudioR12 stencils are proudly made in the USA by our creative design team just for you! Each stencil is laser-cut, and made with translucent 7.5 mil Mylar plastic, which is some of the toughest, non-toxic material you can find, plus they are available in many different sizes. Our stencils are reusable and with proper care and a little soap and water, stencil clean-up is quick and easy. This leaf and berry stencil from StudioR12 will be one of your absolute favorites!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL5332_1: 10.25" x 11.00" - (12" x 12") Approximate Letter Size: 2.50" x 3.75"
STCL5332_2: 13.00" x 14.00" - (15" x 15") Approximate Letter Size 3.50" x 5.25"
STCL5332_3: 15.50" x 17.00" - (18" x 18") Approximate Letter Size 4.15" x 6.00"
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, & explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, & food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use & storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio, by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want a way to create projects that impress, without spending hours on tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
• Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
• For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading. Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under.
• For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
• Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use. Wash before using with food or cosmetics.
• Do not use with ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil.
• Do not expose to excessive heat or flame.
• Parental supervision is encouraged.