No Products in the Cart
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL5157_1: 22.75" x 10.00" - (24" x 11")
If you close your eyes, you can almost smell it. The rich aroma of freshly brewed coffee drifting through your home, jump-starting your senses, and heralding in the day. Whether it’s an attractive addition to your coffee shop or your kitchen, use the elegant Coffee Bar stencil to create a decorative board for your wall or a sign to hang above your coffee pot.
The stencil features the words “Coffee Bar” at the top in decorative block letters and the words “Fresh Brewed”, “Coffee”, Espresso”, “Latte”, “Cappuccino”, and “Macchiato” at the bottom, in a mix of attractive fonts. In the center are the words “Open 24 Hours” inside a ribbon accent with steaming coffee cups on either end. With proper care, use it over and over again, for a special nod the wondrous drink we call coffee.
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, & explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, & food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use & storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio, by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want a way to create projects that impress, without spending hours on tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
• Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
• For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading. Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under.
• For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
• Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use. Wash before using with food or cosmetics.
• Do not use with ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil.
• Do not expose to excessive heat or flame.
• Parental supervision is encouraged.