No Products in the Cart
Cursive Monogram Stencil with Laurels & Diamond - A stencil by StudioR12!
This beautiful stencil from StudioR12 would add a touch of class to whatever canvas you would choose to display it on. This laurel diamond stencil with a monogram script letter of your choice would help create a perfect gift for a friend or family member. You could use it to decorate a wedding gift or maybe for a special monogrammed birthday present. Or you can place it on a flag to be beautifully displayed in you front yard.
All of our StudioR12 stencils are proudly made in the USA by our creative design team just for you! Each stencil is laser-cut, and made with translucent 7.5 mil Mylar plastic, which is some of the toughest, non-toxic material you can find, plus they are available in many different sizes. Our stencils are reusable and with proper care and a little soap and water, stencil clean-up is quick and easy. This laurel diamond monogram stencil will add a personal flair anywhere you choose.
Cut Out Size of Design:
STCL5329_1: 9.50" x 7.00" - (10" x 8") Approximate Letter Size: 3.40" x 2.25"
STCL5329_2: 13.00" x 9.50" - (13.75" x 11") Approximate Letter Size 4.60" x 3.00"
STCL5329_3: 14.25" x 10.00" - (15" x 12") Approximate Letter Size 5.00" x 3.40"
STCL5329_3: 18.75" x 13.75" - (20" x 16") Approximate Letter Size 6.75" x 4.50"
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, & explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and more!
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, & food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use & storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio, by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want a way to create projects that impress, without spending hours on tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
• Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
• For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading. Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under.
• For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings), apply with offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
• Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use. Wash before using with food or cosmetics.
• Do not use with ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil.
• Do not expose to excessive heat or flame.
• Parental supervision is encouraged.