No Products in the Cart
Mooey Christmas Stencil with Santa Hat & Antlers - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL7113_1: 8.50" x 7.00" - (9" x 9")
STCL7113_2: 11.25" x 9.38" - (12" x 12")
STCL7113_3: 14.00" x 11.75" - (15" x 15")
STCL7113_4: 17.00" x 14.00" - (18" x 18")
You could just say Merry Christmas, but why, when you can be different and say “Mooey Christmas?" Because seriously, who doesn’t love cows? And Christmas? So, cows and Christmas go together perfectly. Right?
Bring a little fun to your farmhouse Christmas décor with this Merry Christmas sign featuring the words “Mooey Christmas” with the face of a cow wearing a Santa hat. Cementing the Christmas-vibe are holly leaves and berries accents. Use it to create a wood sign for your wall or a welcome sign for your front door. Wherever you want to spread a little cow-themed Christmas spirit.
Easy to use - perfect letters and designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, and explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, and more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, and food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use and storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want to create projects that impress without hours of tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
- Use painter's tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
- For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading
- Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under
- For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with an offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
- Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use
- Wash before using with food or cosmetics
- Do not use ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil
- Do not expose to excessive heat or flame
- Parental supervision is encouraged
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐”quick shipping and packaged well. I love these stencils. They are all so cute and I will definitely use them. Very good quality.”