No Products in the Cart
Personalized Retro Striped Bakery Stencil - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL7134_1: 11.50" x 7.50" - (12" x 8")
STCL7134_2: 17.25" x 11.25" - (18" x 12")
STCL7134_3: 23.00" x 15.00" - (24" x 16")
We all know that person. Whether a professional baker or just someone who dabbles, there is that friend or relative whose claim to fame is their baked goods. They are the first one people call to bring desserts to the family dinner or provide their special cookies for the bake sale. They are happy to share their baked goods, just don’t ask them for the recipe!
If you’re looking for a gift for your favorite baker, look no further than this personalized stencil. It features the word “Bakery” in a decorative, block font. Above is a customizable banner where you can put the baker’s name. At the top are the words “Old Fashioned” and at the bottom is “Baked Fresh Daily.” The line and swirl accents give this stencil a vintage feel perfect for any kitchen. You can paint it on your own surface, or you can purchase a surface shaped like the sign.
Easy to use - perfect letters and designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, and explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, and more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, and food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use and storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want to create projects that impress without hours of tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
- Use painter's tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
- For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading
- Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under
- For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with an offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
- Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use
- Wash before using with food or cosmetics
- Do not use ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil
- Do not expose to excessive heat or flame
- Parental supervision is encouraged
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ ”I love everything I get from this shop!!”