No Products in the Cart
Personalized Old Fashioned Bakery Stencil - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL7133_1: 13.01" x 5.00" - (13.5" x 5.5")
STCL7133_2: 19.52" x 7.44" - (20.25" x 8.25")
STCL7133_3: 26.01" x 9.92" - (27" x 11")
Christmas. The time of decorated trees and neatly wrapped presents. Mistletoe and twinkling lights. Santa and his reindeer flying through the night sky on their way to deliver toys to the world’s good boys and girls. And it’s the time of cookies. So. Many. Cookies. And breads. And pies. And large homecooked meals. Gingerbread houses and hard candy. All the yummy goodness of sugar and spice.
For some, what comes out of the kitchen is just part of the joy of Christmas. But for the baking lovers out there, it’s a time to show off their skills, wow their loved ones with a brand-new recipe, and dole out sweet gifts friends look forward to every year.
If you’re looking for the perfect Christmas gift for your favorite baker, consider using this stencil to create a unique, Christmas-themed, vintage sign for their kitchen. Featuring the word “Bakery” in large, decorative print letters, “The Old Fashioned” appears at the top. Personalize the stencil with your loved one’s name, which appears above "bakery" in a script font. The shape and accents give this stencil the vintage feel you’d expect for an old-fashioned Christmas decoration piece.
Easy to use - perfect letters and designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, and explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, and more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, and food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use and storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want to create projects that impress without hours of tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
- Use painter's tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
- For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading
- Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under
- For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with an offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
- Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use
- Wash before using with food or cosmetics
- Do not use ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil
- Do not expose to excessive heat or flame
- Parental supervision is encouraged
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ ”I love everything I get from this shop!!”