No Products in the Cart
Personalized Garage Sign Stencil - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
PRST5833_1: 8.50" x 8.50" - (9" x 9")
PRST5833_2: 11.00" x 11.00" - (12" x 12")
PRST5833_3: 14.00" x 14.00" - (15" x 15")
PRST5833_4: 17.00" x 17.00" - (18" x 18")
Revving engines, tools clattering on a concrete floor. The smell of oil, gasoline, and rubber. Laughter and the clinking of beer bottles. Busted knuckles and few curse words for good measure. Whether a gift for yourself or for a loved one, use this personalized stencil to create a simple, yet statement-making sign for your garage wall.
Featuring the word garage in an antique feeling script font across the center, the stencil contains a place for a name on top and an established date at the bottom. Curved lines that resemble a tire serve as accents. Paint it on a wooden sign or a tin sign to go on the wall or front door. Celebrating a big day? You can even use it on a cake. Wherever you want to lay claim to your garage domain or celebrate the grease monkey in your life.
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters & designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, & explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, & food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use & storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want a way to create projects that impress without spending hours on tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
• Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
• For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading. Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under.
• For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with an offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
• Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use. Wash before using with food or cosmetics.
• Do not use ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil.
• Do not expose to excessive heat or flame.
• Parental supervision is encouraged.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐"love it! Will order from this shop again!!"