No Products in the Cart
With You I Am Home Stencil - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL6183_1: 14.00" x 3.00" - (15" x 3.5")
STCL6183_2: 20.00" x 4.25" - (22.5" x 5.25")
STCL6183_3: 28.00" x 6.00" - (30" x 7")
STCL6183_4: 42.00" x 9.00" - (45" x 10.5")
Home isn’t always just a roof over your head, but also the people who live under that roof with you. Their warmth and love brighten the space, turning it from a house to a home. Bring that feeling to your home décor with this stencil.
Featuring the phrase “With you I am home” in a mix of print and script fonts, the stencil is perfect for creating a wood sign for your living room décor or even painted directly to the wall. Reusable with proper care, this stencil is also available in jumbo size for extra-large projects.
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters and designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, and explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, and food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use and storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want to create projects that impress without hours of tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
- Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
- For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading
- Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under
- For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with an offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
- Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use
- Wash before using with food or cosmetics
- Do not use ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil
- Do not expose to excessive heat or flame
- Parental supervision is encouraged
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "Well packed and quickly shipped. Thank you"