No Products in the Cart
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL5293_1: 8.00" x 8.00" - (9" x 9")
STCL5293_2: 11.00" x 11.00" - (12" x 12")
STCL5293_3: 13.50" x 13.50" - (15" x 15")
STCL5293_4: 16.50" x 16.50" - (18" x 18")
This ain’t Vegas, Baby! You know what happens between you and your camping buddies is fair game for embellished stories for years to come! This design by StudioR12 is a great way to capture that outdoorsy, natural vibe while keeping a healthy sense of humor. Featuring arrows and the stylized text, “What Happens at the Campground Gets Laughed About All Year Long”, this template offers a versatile design that can be used in a variety of DIY projects. An excellent addition to your cabin, RV, motor home or campsite, this design will provide a fun and affordable way to add a rustic Americana aesthetic to your DIY projects, gifts and crafts.
Here at Ohio’s Studio R12, we use high quality Mylar material to make flexible, easy-to-clean stencils. Since our products are sturdy and reusable, it is easy to experiment with color combinations and surfaces to find that perfect fit. Our stencils come in a variety of sizes and are frequently used on wood, canvas, furniture, walls, floors, mixed media, cards and cakes... but the possibilities are limited only by your imagination.
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters & designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, & explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, & food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use & storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio, by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want a way to create projects that impress, without spending hours on tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
• Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
• For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading. Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under.
• For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
• Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use. Wash before using with food or cosmetics.
• Do not use with ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil.
• Do not expose to excessive heat or flame.
• Parental supervision is encouraged.