Three Circle Template Stencil - A useful and fun stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual diameter of circles are 1", 2", and 3" on a 6" x 6" sheet.
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters & designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, & explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, & food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use & storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio, by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want a way to create projects that impress, without spending hours on tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
- Transform your home in minutes! Perfect for country & farmhouse style decor projects.
- Stenciling is the secret to expressing your personal artistic style in the colors & mediums you love.
- We offer HUNDREDS of stencil designs in a wide range of sizes for your complete creative freedom!
- Designed & laser-cut in the USA on durable 7.5 mil mylar - Quality & Satisfaction guaranteed!
Stencil Care & Precautions:
- Use painter's tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
- For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading. Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under.
- For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
- Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use. Wash before using with food or cosmetics.
- Do not use with ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil.
- Do not expose to excessive heat or flame.
- Parental supervision is encouraged.