No Products in the Cart
The God of Love & Peace Be With You Stencil - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL5408_1: 12.00" x 8.75" - (13.5" x 9.75")
STCL5408_2: 16.00" x 11.75" - (18" x 13")
STCL5408_3: 20.00" x 14.75" - (22.5" x 16.25")
When life gets you down and it feels like you are alone, remember “The God of Love And Peace Will Be With You” through the hard times. Use this stencil to create a gentle reminder by painting it on a board for your wall or blanket for your bed.
Featuring the phrase in a mix of handwritten fonts with stem and leaf accents, the stencil can be used over and over, wherever you need a reminder that God’s love and his peace are always with you.
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters & designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, & explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, & food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use & storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio, by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want a way to create projects that impress, without spending hours on tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
• Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
• For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading. Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under.
• For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
• Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use. Wash before using with food or cosmetics.
• Do not use with ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil.
• Do not expose to excessive heat or flame.
• Parental supervision is encouraged.