No Products in the Cart
Script Wedding Schedule Stencil Set for Wood Pallet
Cut Out Size of Words:
Ceremony: 9.21" x 2.84"
Cocktail Hour: 14.00" x 2.50"
Welcome, etc: 25.90" x 2.67"
Blessing, etc: 25.61" x 2.40"
Bouquet Toss, etc: 20.80" x 2.75"
Dance Party: 11.64" x 2.77"
Numbers: Approximately 1.86" Tall Each
Word stencils are 3.5" tall with varying widths. Number stencil is 12" x 8". There are etched lines on the stencil to help center the numbers on a wood pallet.
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, & explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, & food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use & storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio, by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want a way to create projects that impress, look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
• Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
• For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading. Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under.
• For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
• Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use. Wash before using with food or cosmetics.
• Do not use with ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil.
• Do not expose to excessive heat or flame.
• Parental supervision is encouraged.