No Products in the Cart
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL5158_1: 16.75” x 10.75” - (18” x 12“)
STCL5158_2: 22.5” x 14.75“ - (24” x 16“)
Are you interested in the whimsical world of witchcraft and wizards? StudioR12’s quirky Salem Flying School template offers a fun and versatile design that can be used in a variety of DIY projects. This stencil features an image of a witch flying on a broomstick and centered text: “SALEM FLYING SCHOOL, FREE LESSONS, BROOMSTICKS PROVIDED” for a horizontal rectangular pattern. A great addition to virtually any space that needs a little magic, this stencil fits nicely on static surfaces like walls and table tops, as well as movable items like accent pillows and serving trays. Use it as a clever accent in the bedroom, living area or foyer. Or create a special Halloween vibe all year round! No matter how you apply it, this design provides an affordable way to add your own eccentric boho chic style to your home decor, art projects, crafts and gifts.
Here in Ohio’s StudioR12, we use high quality Mylar material to make flexible, easy-to-clean stencils. Since our products are sturdy and reusable, it is easy to experiment with color combinations and surfaces to find that perfect fit. Our stencils come in a variety of sizes and are frequently used on wood, canvas, furniture, walls, floors, mixed media, cards and cakes... but much like your flair for creativity, the possibilities are boundless!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, & explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, & food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use & storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio, by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want a way to create projects that impress, without spending hours on tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
• Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
• For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading. Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under.
• For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
• Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use. Wash before using with food or cosmetics.
• Do not use with ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil.
• Do not expose to excessive heat or flame.
• Parental supervision is encouraged.