No Products in the Cart
Pray About Everything Stencil - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL5314_1: 8.25" x 5.75" - (9" x 6.5")
STCL5314_2: 12.50" x 8.50" - (13.5" x 9.75")
STCL5314_3: 16.75" x 11.25" - (18" x 13")
STCL5314_4: 21.00" x 14.25" - (22.5" x 16.25")
Worry steals your joy. It takes up your days and sometimes your nights. It makes you irritable and angry. What it doesn’t do is fix whatever you’re worrying about. If you need a reminder to forget your worries, consider creating a new addition to your home décor with the Do Not Worry stencil, which features the words “Do Not Worry About Anything, Pray About Everything” in a mix of script and block fonts.
With proper care, this stencil can be used over and over wherever you may need some inspiration. Paint it on a decorative board for your bedroom wall or on a runner for your kitchen table. Need a unique gift for a friend or family member? Paint one yourself with this uplifting message to make the perfect, one-of-a-kind gift.
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters & designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, & explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, & food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use & storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio, by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want a way to create projects that impress, without spending hours on tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
• Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
• For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading. Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under.
• For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
• Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use. Wash before using with food or cosmetics.
• Do not use with ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil.
• Do not expose to excessive heat or flame.
• Parental supervision is encouraged.