No Products in the Cart
Personalized Welcome Address Stencil with Laurels - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Approximate Cut Out Size of Artwork (May Vary on Personalization):
PRST5421_1: 12.50" x 5.75" - (13.5" x 6.5")
PRST5421_2: 18.50" x 8.50" - (20.25" x 9.75")
PRST5421_3: 25.50" x 11.50" - (27" x 13")
You could just use simple metal numbers on your home. (Or none at all if you are of the hermit variety.) But if you want to give your home a little artistic flair, consider using one of our personalized address stencils to create your own.
Like this stencil featuring the word “Welcome” at the top in a script font and room for your address at the bottom with stem and leaf accents separating the two. Paint a decorative board for your front porch or a plaque to go above your door. The possibilities are as endless as the ideas you have for your home.
Easy to use and reuse - quick, perfect letters & designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, & explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, & food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use & storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio, by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want a way to create projects that impress, without spending hours on tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
• Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
• For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading. Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under.
• For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
• Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use. Wash before using with food or cosmetics.
• Do not use with ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil.
• Do not expose to excessive heat or flame.
• Parental supervision is encouraged.