No Products in the Cart
Personalized Sunflower Stencil - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork (May Vary with Personalization):
PRST5909_1: 8.50" x 7.75" - (9" x 9")
PRST5909_2: 10.50" x 11.25" - (12" x 12")
PRST5909_3: 13.00" x 14.25" - (15" x 15")
PRST5909_4: 15.50" x 17.00" - (18" x 18")
There are people who love the joy sunflowers bring to your life and then there are people who are wrong. (Just kidding. Sort of.) If you’re looking for a new sunflower decoration for your kitchen or personalized family wall décor, look no further than this beautiful stencil.
Featuring a large sunflower, the stencil can be personalized with your family name or even your farm name which appears across the center of the flower accented by lines. Whether a sign to hang on your fence, welcoming visitors or a decorative wall board, like all of our stencils, this one is reusable with proper care.
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters & designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, & explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, & food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use & storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want a way to create projects that impress without spending hours on tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
- Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
- For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading
- Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under
- For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with an offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
- Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use
- Wash before using with food or cosmetics
- Do not use ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil
- Do not expose to excessive heat or flame
- Parental supervision is encouraged