No Products in the Cart
Personalized State Stamp Mini Stencil - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
PRST5701_4: 3.75" x 3.75" - (4" x 4")
Your homr state isn’t just a state, it is a whole state of mind, and you couldn’t be more proud of your roots. This design by StudioR12 features a versatile circular stamp pattern with the stylized text “Made in & Authentic” and can be personalized with your city and zip code for use on a variety of surfaces. A hometown proud addition to any comfortable decor, this template can be used in any room of the home and it is suitable for any season. Use it as a wall hanging, painted sign, or a set of coasters or try it on boxes, or a chest as a hospitable accent in the guest room. This stencil makes a wonderful one-of-a-kind sentimental house-warming or graduation gift, too! This template provides a beautiful and affordable way to share your state pride through customized home decor and DIY projects.
Here at StudioR12, we use high-quality Mylar material to make flexible, easy-to-clean stencils. Since our products are sturdy and reusable, it is easy to experiment with color combinations and surfaces to find that perfect fit. Our stencils come in a variety of sizes and are frequently used on wood, canvas, furniture, walls, floors, mixed media, cards, and cakes... but the possibilities are limited only by your imagination.
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters & designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, & explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, & food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use & storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want a way to create projects that impress without spending hours on tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
• Use painter's tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
• For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading. Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under.
• For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with an offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
• Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use. Wash before using with food or cosmetics.
• Do not use ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil.
• Do not expose to excessive heat or flame.
• Parental supervision is encouraged.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "Love all my stencils that I get from this company. Always quickly shipped and very well packaged!"