No Products in the Cart
Personalized House Is Not A Home 2-Part Stencil with Paw Print - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Approximate Cut Out Size of Artwork:
PRST5169_1: 10.14" x 12.73" - (11" x 15")
Whether it’s Arnold the Chihuahua or Sophie the Mutt, use the Home with Dog Paw stencil to create a personalized decorative front door hanger announcing to all who enter that your home is only complete with your dog at your side.
Featuring the phrase “This House Is Not a Home Without A” with a personalized dog breed in decorative font, your dog’s name will appear across the center in front of a dog paw cutout. It is a perfect stencil for creating a personalized décor piece for your home or even a unique gift for your fellow dog lovers.
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters & designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, & explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, & food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use & storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio, by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want a way to create projects that impress, without spending hours on tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
• Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
• For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading. Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under.
• For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
• Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use. Wash before using with food or cosmetics.
• Do not use with ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil.
• Do not expose to excessive heat or flame.
• Parental supervision is encouraged.