No Products in the Cart
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
PRST0017_1: 8.44" x 8.52" - (9" x 9")
PRST0017_2: 11.25" x 11.36" - (12" x 12")
PRST0017_3: 14.91" x 14.20" - (15" x 15")
PRST0017_4: 16.88" x 17.04" - (18" x 18")
Please enter personalization EXACTLY as you want it to appear.
Thanksgiving began as a celebration of the Pilgrims’ bountiful harvest. Hundreds of years later, we continue this tradition of grateful observance by gathering with the ones we love. Our Harvest Blessings stencil will add a heartfelt touch to your home during this season of thankfulness. Sprinkled with elements specific to autumn such as pumpkins and laurels, the centerpiece of this stencil is the greatest blessing of all- your family. Personalize your stencil with your last name to serve as a powerful reminder of that for which you are most thankful.
Your family is your dearest treasure, and you deserve to commemorate them in your own special way. We at StudioR12 want your Thanksgiving setting to be perfect which is why our stencils are carefully crafted to make art easy. With a selection of sizes, your holiday decor can be as humble or proud a feat as your Thanksgiving feast. Dress your dining room, cover your kitchen, liven up your living room for truly memorable family festivities. Made from durable mylar plastic and easy to clean, our stencils will give you the power to express your style effortlessly, whether on wood signs or your walls, for years to come.
Pro Stenciling Tips:
• Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
• For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading. Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under.
• For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
• Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use. Wash before using with food or cosmetics.
• Do not use with ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil.
• Do not expose to excessive heat or flame.
• Parental supervision encouraged.