No Products in the Cart
Personalized Bar Round Stencil with Barrel - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork (May Vary with Personalization):
STCL6248_1: 7.00" x 8.24" - (9" x 9")
STCL6248_2: 9.33" x 10.99" - (12" x 12")
STCL6248_3: 11.67" x 13.74" - (15" x 15")
STCL6248_4: 14.00" x 16.48" - (18" x 18")
One thing is for sure, relationships are nurtured and good times are celebrated in your house, and you want your friends and family to feel at ease and at home in your space. This inviting stencil by StudioR12 features a versatile pattern that can be used on square or circular surfaces and the stylized text “[Family Name] Bar, Cold Drinks Good Times, Est. [Year] ”. This stencil makes a perfect home bar decor accent and can be personalized with your family name or customized for the perfect housewarming gift. This welcome stencil provides a beautiful and affordable way to share your friendly nature through personalized home decor and DIY projects.
Here at Ohio’s StudioR12, we use high quality Mylar material to make flexible, easy-to-clean stencils. Since our products are sturdy and reusable, it is easy to experiment with color combinations and surfaces to find that perfect fit. Our stencils come in a variety of sizes and are frequently used on wood, canvas, furniture, walls, floors, mixed media, cards and cakes... but, much like your imagination, the possibilities are endless!
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters and designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, and explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, and food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use and storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want to create projects that impress without hours of tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
- Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
- For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading
- Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under
- For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with an offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
- Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use
- Wash before using with food or cosmetics
- Do not use ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil
- Do not expose to excessive heat or flame
- Parental supervision is encouraged
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "arrived quickly and was exactly what I wanted - excited to start creating art with it!"