No Products in the Cart
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL5281_1: 8.00" x 8.00" - (9" x 9")
STCL5281_2: 11.00" x 11.00" - (12" x 12")
STCL5281_3: 13.75" x 13.75" - (15" x 15")
STCL5281_4: 16.50" x 16.50" - (18" x 18")
Time is relative, whether you’re talking about life or just a weekend away at your favorite camping spot. Create a unique piece for your fall décor as a reminder that no matter how long you’re around, to always have a good time.
Featuring the phrase “Not Here For A Long Time But Here For A Good Time” in a mix of block and script fonts, the word art stencil features cutouts of trees and the sun rising over a mountaintop. Arrows, splashes, and a ribbon accent the words. Paint it on a decorative board for your fall décor or even directly on your tent or RV as a call to action to have a little fun.
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, & explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, & food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use & storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio, by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want a way to create projects that impress, without spending hours on tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
• Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
• For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading. Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under.
• For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
• Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use. Wash before using with food or cosmetics.
• Do not use with ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil.
• Do not expose to excessive heat or flame.
• Parental supervision is encouraged.