No Products in the Cart
My Grace Is Sufficient Stencil - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL5370_1: 12.50" x 8.50" - (13.5" x 9.75")
STCL5370_2: 16.75" x 11.25" - (18" x 13")
STCL5370_3: 21.00" x 14.00" - (22.5" x 16.25")
Grace, what a beautiful word! This stencil from StudioR12 with it's delicate flowers and pretty embellishments, remind us that our Lords power is made perfect in our weakness. What hope this brings to us during our busy lives. What a nice gift this would make for a friend or family member! This stencil would look great on a t-shirt or maybe a tote, you could apply this to a pretty wood sign to make it into a cherished piece of decor in your own home or maybe even add it to a day planner. Whatever canvas you choose, this stencil from StudioR12 will surely be one of your favorites!
All of our StudioR12 stencils are proudly made in the USA by our creative design team just for you! Each stencil is laser-cut and made with translucent 7.5 mil Mylar plastic, which is some of the toughest, non-toxic material you can find, plus they are available in many different sizes. Our stencils are reusable and with proper care and a little soap and water, stencil clean-up is quick and easy. When looking for the perfect stencil to create with, make sure you add this stencil from StudioR12 to your decorating plans!
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters & designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, & explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, & food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use & storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio, by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want a way to create projects that impress, without spending hours on tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
• Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
• For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading. Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under.
• For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
• Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use. Wash before using with food or cosmetics.
• Do not use with ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil.
• Do not expose to excessive heat or flame.
• Parental supervision is encouraged.