No Products in the Cart
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL5128_1: 12.50" x 5.75" - (13.5" x 6.5")
STCL5128_2: 18.75" x 8.75" - (20.25" x 9.75")
STCL5128_3: 25.00" x 11.50" - (27" x 13")
Sometimes, just a simple phrase is enough to bring about the feeling of Christmas. The joy and happiness of gathering with family and friends. The giving of gifts and the patter of children’s feet as they rush to see what’s under the tree. Christmas lights and hot chocolate around the fire. Christmas carols sung on your doorstep by neighbors and friends. If you think Christmas is the most wonderful time of year, use this word art stencil to add that feeling to your Christmas décor.
The stencil features the words “It’s The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year” in a festive mix of block and script letters. Accenting the words are snowflake cutouts and line embellishments. Use the stencil to create a unique welcome mat for your porch or a decorative piece for your wall. With proper care, you can use this stencil over-and-over to spread the message that Christmas is the best time of year.
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, & explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, & food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use & storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio, by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want a way to create projects that impress, without spending hours on tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
• Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
• For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading. Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under.
• For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
• Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use. Wash before using with food or cosmetics.
• Do not use with ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil.
• Do not expose to excessive heat or flame.
• Parental supervision is encouraged.