No Products in the Cart
Lord Give Me Patience Stencil with Laurels - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL5325_1: 7.50" x 8.00" - (9" x 9")
STCL5325_2: 10.00" x 10.75" - (12" x 12")
STCL5325_3: 12.50" x 13.50" - (15" x 15")
STCL5325_4: 15.00" x 16.50" - (18" x 18")
Lord give me patience! This is a prayer we all turn to at some time or the other. Let these words remind you that patience is a virtue, and this stencil from StudioR12 is a perfect way to provide that gentle nudge in the right direction. With it's beautiful floral trim and bold banner ribbon, this would look great on a wood sign. You could place it on a day planner, or a little pillow on your couch. Whether you use it to decorate inside or out, or on whatever canvas you choose, this great stencil can serve as a reminder to stop, take a deep breath and ask for patience in whatever life brings your way!
All of our StudioR12 stencils are proudly made in the USA by our creative design team just for you! Each stencil is laser-cut, and made with translucent 7.5 mil Mylar plastic, which is some of the toughest, non-toxic material you can find, plus they are available in many different sizes. Our stencils are reusable and with proper care and a little soap and water, stencil clean-up is quick and easy. Everyday we should ask for patience in whatever task we choose, let this stencil from StudioR12 be just the thing to help remind you of this.
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, & explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, & food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use & storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio, by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want a way to create projects that impress, without spending hours on tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
• Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
• For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading. Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under.
• For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
• Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use. Wash before using with food or cosmetics.
• Do not use with ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil.
• Do not expose to excessive heat or flame.
• Parental supervision is encouraged.