No Products in the Cart
Long Rectangle Double Geometric Frame Stencil - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL5982_1: 3.72" x 1.57" - (4" x 2")
STCL5982_2: 5.58" x 2.35" - (6" x 3")
STCL5982_3: 7.41" x 3.11" - (8" x 4")
STCL5982_4: 8.34" x 3.49" - (9" x 4.5")
STCL5982_5: 11.12" x 4.65" - (12" x 6")
STCL5982_6: 13.90" x 5.81" - (15" x 7.5")
STCL5982_7: 16.68" x 6.98" - (18" x 9")
STCL5982_8: 27.81" x 11.63" - (30" x 15")
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, and explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, and food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use and storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want to create projects that impress without hours of tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
- Use painter's tape to secure & mask areas of design
- For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from brush/applicator when loading
- Apply mediums in layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under
- For dimensional mediums, apply with offset spatula/palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
- Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use
- Wash before using with food or cosmetics
- Do not use ammonia-based cleaners; may damage stencil
- Do not expose to excessive heat/flame
- Parent supervision encouraged
"⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐The product is as described in the listing. Perfect!"