No Products in the Cart
Just a Small Town Girl Stencil w/ Heart - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL5755_1: 8.75" x 7.00" - (10" x 8")
STCL5755_2: 13.75" x 11.00" - (12.25" x 9.75")
STCL5755_3: 13.50" x 10.75" - (15" x 12")
STCL5755_4: 17.75" x 14.25" - (20" x 16")
Many of us grew up in little unheard-of towns dotted across the countryside, and those localized cultures, woven together, make up the very fabric of our society. This wholesome design by StudioR12 celebrates those strong, small-town roots. This stencil features the stylized text “Just a Small Town Girl” with a heart. A perfect addition to any Boho Chic decor, this template can be used in any room of the home to achieve a magical, fun-loving aesthetic that is suitable for any season. Try it as an accent in your guest room or your daughter’s bedroom… or use it on pillows, boxes, or chests as a one-of-a-kind gift! This template provides a fun and affordable way to showcase your girl-next-door vibe through home decor and art projects.
Here at Ohio’s StudioR12, we use high-quality Mylar material to make flexible, easy-to-clean stencils. Since our products are sturdy and reusable, it is easy to experiment with color combinations and surfaces to find that perfect fit. Our stencils come in a variety of sizes and are frequently used on wood, canvas, furniture, walls, floors, mixed media, cards, and cakes... but the possibilities are limited only by your imagination.
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters & designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, & explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, & food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use & storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want a way to create projects that impress without spending hours on tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
• Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
• For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading. Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under.
• For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with an offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
• Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use. Wash before using with food or cosmetics.
• Do not use ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil.
• Do not expose to excessive heat or flame.
• Parental supervision is encouraged.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "Good quality and timely delivery"