No Products in the Cart
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL5260_1: 10.75” x 10.5“ - (12” x 12“)
STCL5260_2: 13.5” x 12.75“ - (15” x 15“)
STCL5260_3: 16” x 15.5“ - (18” x 18“)
There is nothing quite as charming as a family farm house surrounded by growing plants and barnyard animals, and filled with love. Whether your life revolves around the chickens, vegetables or kids that you raise, one thing is certain, it is better on the farm. This down-home Studio R12 stencil features two hens and sprigs of leaves flanking the centered text “Welcome to Our Farm House”. A great accent for the front porch, mud room, foyer, or any entrance way that needs a little Americana flair, this design will provide a fun and affordable way to add rustic style and warmth to your home decor, art projects, and crafts for any season.
Here at Ohio’s Studio R12, we use high quality Mylar material to make flexible, easy-to-clean stencils. Since our products are sturdy and reusable, it is easy to experiment with color combinations and surfaces to find that perfect fit. Our stencils come in a variety of sizes and are frequently used on wood, canvas, furniture, walls, floors, mixed media, cards and cakes... but the possibilities are limited only by your imagination.
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters & designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, & explore a whole new world of artistic expression!
Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, & food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use & storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio, by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want a way to create projects that impress, without spending hours on tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
• Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
• For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading. Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under.
• For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
• Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use. Wash before using with food or cosmetics.
• Do not use with ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil.
• Do not expose to excessive heat or flame.
• Parental supervision is encouraged.