No Products in the Cart
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL5278_1: 8” x 8.125“ - (9” x 9“)
STCL5278_2: 10.75” x 11“ - (12” x 12“)
STCL5278_3: 13.5” x 13.75“ - (15” x 15“)
STCL5278_4: 16.” x 16.25“ - (18” x 18“)
Friends and family gathered around the open fire, marshmallows and hotdogs impaled on roasting sticks hovering over the flames until done to perfection. And then one of those hotdogs slips off and lands in the ash. Laughter stops. Everyone gives a sympathetic groan. Because it’s all fun and games until someone loses their weiner.
If you want to add a little humorous flair to your campsite, then the Campsite Stencil is for you! Featuring the phrase “Welcome to our Campsite, It’s All Fun and Games Until Someone Loses A Weiner”, the stencil is perfect for creating a removable sign for your site or a decorative board for inside your RV. Reusable, with proper care, create a unique welcome to all on virtually any surface.
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, & explore a whole new world of artistic expression!
Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, & food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use & storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio, by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want a way to create projects that impress, without spending hours on tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
• Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
• For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading. Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under.
• For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
• Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use. Wash before using with food or cosmetics.
• Do not use with ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil.
• Do not expose to excessive heat or flame.
• Parental supervision is encouraged.