No Products in the Cart
There is nothing more exciting than cutting down your own Christmas tree! This holiday stencil from StudioR12 will make you remember all the fun you had finding that perfect tree to bring home. You can just picture all the beautiful colors you could use to make this stencil your favorite holiday project. Deep greens with snowy white, plus a dash of red, those are just some of the colors you could use on any canvas you want! Our sturdy stencils are easy to use on wood, fabrics, or glass. Plus, you can even use them to add that perfect decoration to your favorite holiday cakes or cookies. Think about that cute holiday sign you could create and add to your holiday decor, or maybe the festive t-shirt you could design the possibilities are endless! Let your creativity shine through with stencils created by the artists at Studio R12.
All of our beautiful, easy to use StudioR12 stencils are meticulously made in the U.S.A. by our creative design team just for you. Each stencil is laser-cut, and made with translucent 7.5 mil Mylar plastic, which is some of the toughest, non-toxic material you can find. Soap and water is all you need to make your stencil clean up easy, and with proper care they are reusable too! So gather all your friends together, and go cut down the perfect Christmas tree at your closest Tree Farm, remember the trees are farm fresh, and the farm is open daily!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, & explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, & food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use & storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio, by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want a way to create projects that impress, without spending hours on tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
• Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
• For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading. Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under.
• For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
• Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use. Wash before using with food or cosmetics.
• Do not use with ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil.
• Do not expose to excessive heat or flame.
• Parental supervision is encouraged.