No Products in the Cart
Personalized Vertical Farmhouse Address Stencil - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Approximate Cut Out Size of Artwork (May Vary on Personalization):
PRST5307_1: 12.75" x 4.50" - (13.50" x 5.50")
PRST5307_2: 19.00" x 7.00" - (20.25" x 8.25")
PRST5307_3: 25.50" x 9.50" - (27" x 11")
Have you ever driven the backroads of a rural area? Ever had to look for a particular address along a seemingly never-ending dirt road spotted with just a few houses, only to miss your destination multiple times because the address sign was printed so small you could barely read it? If so, you would appreciate a sign created with this stencil. (Not that we’ve done that or anything.)
If you really want to make sure no one misses your house or driveway, consider using this stencil to create a unique, and more importantly large, personalized address sign. Featuring the house numbers, placed vertically in a large block font, with room at the bottom for your street name printed horizontally, the stencil is perfect for creating a decorative board for your porch, or even a post at the end of your driveway in whatever color you choose. The best part, with proper care, it can be reused.
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters & designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, & explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, & food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use & storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio, by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want a way to create projects that impress, without spending hours on tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
• Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
• For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading. Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under.
• For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
• Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use. Wash before using with food or cosmetics.
• Do not use with ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil.
• Do not expose to excessive heat or flame.
• Parental supervision is encouraged.