No Products in the Cart
Personalized Grandkids Make Life Grand Stencil - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
PRST5439_1: 22.00" x 9.75" - (24" x 11")
PRST5439_2: 25.25" x 11.25" - (27" x 13")
Grandkids make life grand...no truer words have ever been written! This personalized stencil from StudioR12 is sure to be a favorite for grandparents everywhere. This stencil is sure to give you bragging rights when you add your grandkids' names right to the stencil. Apply this stencil to a sign to hang anywhere in your home, or maybe on a tote to carry around with your grandkids' names for all to see. This stencil will surely be one you will treasure for years to come!
All of our StudioR12 stencils are proudly made in the USA by our creative design team just for you! Each stencil is laser-cut and made with translucent 7.5 mil Mylar plastic, which is some of the toughest, non-toxic material you can find and they are available in many different sizes. Plus, StudioR12 stencils work well and are easy to use on many different materials. Our stencils are reusable and with proper care and a little soap and water, stencil clean-up is quick and easy. When looking for the perfect stencil to add to your decorating plans, make sure you choose this personalized stencil from StudioR12, it is sure to be one of your favorites!
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters & designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, & explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, & food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use & storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio, by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want a way to create projects that impress, without spending hours on tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
• Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
• For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading. Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under.
• For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
• Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use. Wash before using with food or cosmetics.
• Do not use with ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil.
• Do not expose to excessive heat or flame.
• Parental supervision is encouraged.
"⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Exactly what I wanted and super fast shipping!"