No Products in the Cart
Personalized Country Style Address Stencil - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
PRST5431_1: 14.53" x 7.72" - (15.75" x 9")
PRST5431_2: 19.38" x 10.30" - (21" x 12")
PRST5431_3: 24.23" x 12.87" - (26.25" x 15")
If cute phrases and inspirational quotes aren’t your things, don’t fret! This elegant monogram design by StudioR12 is a simple and classy solution. Featuring a versatile rectangular pattern with a centered artistic laurel sprig design, this template can be personalized with your street address and used on a variety of surfaces. A sweet addition to any comfortable decor, this template is perfect for the front porch or entryway, and it is suitable for any season. Use it as a wall hanging, painted sign, or welcome mat at the door you use the most. This stencil makes a wonderful one-of-a-kind sentimental house-warming gift, too! This template provides a beautiful and affordable way to share your friendly nature through customized home decor and DIY projects.
Here at Ohio’s StudioR12, we use high-quality Mylar material to make flexible, easy-to-clean stencils. Since our products are sturdy and reusable, it is easy to experiment with color combinations and surfaces to find that perfect fit. Our stencils come in a variety of sizes and are frequently used on wood, canvas, furniture, walls, floors, mixed media, cards, and cakes... but the possibilities are limited only by your imagination.
Easy to use and reuse - quick, perfect letters & designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, & explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, & food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use & storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio, by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want a way to create projects that impress, without spending hours on tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
• Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
• For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading. Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under.
• For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
• Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use. Wash before using with food or cosmetics.
• Do not use with ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil.
• Do not expose to excessive heat or flame.
• Parental supervision is encouraged.