No Products in the Cart
Personalized Classic Address Stencil - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Approximate Cut Out Size of Artwork (May Vary Due to Personalization):
PRST5257_1: 10.75" x 10.75" - (12" x 12")
PRST5257_2: 13.75" x 13.75" - (15" x 15")
PRST5257_3: 16.50" x 16.50" - (18" x 18")
Some people like flowery accents and swooping letters. Elaborate designs and funky décor. But if you are drawn more to classic looks and still want to add a little artistic touch to your home, then this personalized address stencil is for you!
Simple, yet elegant, the stencil features room for your house number in large block letters above space for your street. Two classy accents highlight the road name. Use it create a decorative board for your front porch in the colors that suit your home. And with proper care, it can be reused for future projects anytime you want to make a change.
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters & designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, & explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, & food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use & storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio, by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want a way to create projects that impress, without spending hours on tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
• Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
• For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading. Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under.
• For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
• Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use. Wash before using with food or cosmetics.
• Do not use with ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil.
• Do not expose to excessive heat or flame.
• Parental supervision is encouraged.