No Products in the Cart
Live Laugh Camp Stencil with Tent & Lantern - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL5287_1: 8.00" x 8.00" - (9" x 9")
STCL5287_2: 10.75" x 10.75" - (12" x 12")
STCL5287_3: 13.50" x 13.50" - (15" x 15")
STCL5287_4: 16.50" x 16.50" - (18" x 18")
Are you a nature lover? Is your favorite part of the house the outside? There really is nothing like a quiet place and a sky full of stars to broaden your perspective, and this design by StudioR12 is a great way to capture that outdoorsy, natural vibe. Featuring images of mountains, stars, a lantern and a mosquito above the centered text, “Live Laugh Camp”, this template offers a versatile design that can be used in a variety of DIY projects. An excellent addition to your living room, entertainment area, or cabin, this design will provide a fun and affordable way to add a rustic Americana aesthetic to your home decor, art projects, gifts and crafts.
Here at Ohio’s Studio R12, we use high quality Mylar material to make flexible, easy-to-clean stencils. Since our products are sturdy and reusable, it is easy to experiment with color combinations and surfaces to find that perfect fit. Our stencils come in a variety of sizes and are frequently used on wood, canvas, furniture, walls, floors, mixed media, cards and cakes... but the possibilities are limited only by your imagination.
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters & designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, & explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, & food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use & storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio, by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want a way to create projects that impress, without spending hours on tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
• Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
• For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading. Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under.
• For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
• Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use. Wash before using with food or cosmetics.
• Do not use with ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil.
• Do not expose to excessive heat or flame.
• Parental supervision is encouraged.