No Products in the Cart
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL5029_1: 13.46" x 13.75" - (15" x 15")
STCL5029_2: 16.25" x 16.61" - (18" x 18")
Want a warm welcome for your summertime garden or produce stand? A quick custom wood sign may be just what you need! With this Farmer’s Market stencil, you can craft a gorgeous greeting to attract customers to your homegrown goods. This design includes an old truck and cheery fonts for a classic farmhouse feel, and the phrase “Open Daily” will tell locals you are open for business. If you aren’t a farmer, paint a sign just because you want to! Using the vibrant colors of summer to DIY some home decor will add a unique touch to your backyard garden or patch. Paint a sign or your walls; add summertime hues to your house, or simply use this stencil to just have fun.
StudioR12 makes stencils from durable mylar plastic so they are easy to clean and can be reused for artwork endlessly. We offer a selection of sizes so you can paint this design to the scale that best fits your style. These stencils will allow you to neatly and effortlessly paint even the smallest details. This Farmer’s Market stencil will bring the atmosphere of a summer garden wherever you choose to use it.
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, & explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, & food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use & storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio, by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want a way to create projects that impress, without spending hours on tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
• Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
• For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading. Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under.
• For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
• Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use. Wash before using with food or cosmetics.
• Do not use with ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil.
• Do not expose to excessive heat or flame.
• Parental supervision is encouraged.