No Products in the Cart
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL5306_1: 8.00" x 5.50" - (9" x 6.5")
STCL5306_2: 12.50" x 8.50" - (13.5" x 9.75")
STCL5306_3: 16.75" x 11.50" - (18" x 13")
STCL5306_4: 21.00" x 14.50" - (22.5" x 16.25")
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters & designs every time!
We all have moments that scare us, that make us shrink back within ourselves and avoid the hard paths in life. When you need a little push, consider this stencil for an addition to your décor. Whether painted on a decorative board or directly to your wall, who doesn’t need a little reminder every once in a while that God has commanded us to “Be Strong and Courageous”
Featuring the phrase in a handwritten font along with “Joshua 1:9” in block font, arrows with hearts serve as accents on the stencil. Want it in more than one place? With proper care, utilize the stencil over and over to put the reminder of God’s command wherever your heart is led.
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, & explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, & food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use & storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio, by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want a way to create projects that impress, without spending hours on tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
• Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
• For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading. Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under.
• For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
• Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use. Wash before using with food or cosmetics.
• Do not use with ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil.
• Do not expose to excessive heat or flame.
• Parental supervision is encouraged.