No Products in the Cart
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL5102_1: 10.80" x 4.69" - (12" x 5.5")
STCL5102_2: 16.38" x 7.10" - (18" x 8.25")
STCL5102_3: 21.75" x 9.43" - (24" x 11")
You would describe your home’s paint-scheme as tie-dye. Feathers and tapestries dress all your walls and doorways. Your mom says your living room is a little messy, but you describe your decor as “free-spirited.” Admit it- you live a pretty hippie lifestyle. Why not own your groovy persona with a wood sign painted to your own tastes? Use this stellar stencil to craft a trippy Be Hippie wood sign to go with the rest of your boho aesthetic! Liven up your living room with all the colors of the rainbow for a more bohemian feel. Use more subtle tones for a rustic, vintage look- a tribute to all the hippies who came before you. Let the creative juices flow as you express your own unique style.
You do your own thing your own way, so why not have home decor to match your independent vibe? This Be Hippie stencil is designed by artists, but the size and application are left up to your imagination. At StudioR12, we use lasers to precision-cut our stencils so even the smallest of details will be painted effortlessly. Made from durable mylar plastic, this template is easy to clean, so it can be used in artistic endeavors again and again. Keep it real in your happy hippie home!
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters & designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, & explore a whole new world of artistic expression!
Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, & food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use & storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio, by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want a way to create projects that impress, without spending hours on tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
• Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
• For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading. Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under.
• For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
• Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use. Wash before using with food or cosmetics.
• Do not use with ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil.
• Do not expose to excessive heat or flame.
• Parental supervision is encouraged.
|Color:||Blue, Purple, White|