No Products in the Cart
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL5296_1: 10.75" x 10.75" - (12" x 12")
STCL5296_2: 13.50" x 13.50" - (15" x 15")
STCL5296_3: 16.50" x 16.50" - (18" x 18")
Be a light for all to see! What an encouraging verse from the book of Matthew to brighten up anyone's day. This stencil from StudioR12, would be a welcome addition to any room of the house. Just think how wonderful it would look when you apply it to a wood sign, a cozy pillow or directly over your door to welcome your family and guests. The delicate script lettering and the twinkling stars are sure to bring out your creative side when choosing the perfect colors to use.
All of our sturdy, easy to use stencils from StudioR12 are proudly made in the USA by our creative design team, just for you! Each stencil is laser-cut, and made with translucent 7.5 mil Mylar plastic, which is some of the toughest, non-toxic material you can find. Soap and water is all you need to make your stencil clean up easy, and with proper care they are reusable too, and this design is available in many different sizes! We all need to share words of encouragement and this beautiful stencil is just the place to start.
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, & explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, & food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use & storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio, by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want a way to create projects that impress, without spending hours on tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
• Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
• For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading. Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under.
• For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
• Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use. Wash before using with food or cosmetics.
• Do not use with ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil.
• Do not expose to excessive heat or flame.
• Parental supervision is encouraged.