No Products in the Cart
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL5295_1: 8.00" x 8.00" - (9" x 9")
STCL5295_2: 11.00" x 11.00" - (12" x 12")
STCL5295_3: 13.75" x 13.75" - (15" x 15")
STCL5295_4: 16.75" x 16.75" - (18" x 18")
All things are possible! What an uplifting and encouraging statement this stencil from StudioR12 makes! With beautiful flowers and bold stars, you will have a wonderful time getting your creative thoughts flowing. Whether you use this stencil on a cute tote for yourself or as a gift, in your home on a wood sign, or as the perfect decoration on your favorite cake, the surface you choose is up to you! Available in many different sizes, you can add your favorite colors to this cute design andl be sure to make a statement wherever you choose to use it. Just think about all the fun you could have decorating with this great stencil from StudioR12.
All of our sturdy, easy to use stencils, are proudly made in the USA by our creative design team just for you! Each stencil is laser-cut, and made with translucent 7.5 mil Mylar plastic, which is some of the toughest, non-toxic material you can find. Soap and water is all you need to make your stencil clean up easy, and with proper care they are reusable too. We all need just a little reminder now and then that all things truly are possible!
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters & designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, & explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, & food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use & storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio, by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want a way to create projects that impress, without spending hours on tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
• Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
• For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading. Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under.
• For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
• Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use. Wash before using with food or cosmetics.
• Do not use with ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil.
• Do not expose to excessive heat or flame.
• Parental supervision is encouraged.