No Products in the Cart
Personalized Hometown Stencil with State Shape - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
Size Will Depend on Personalization
You can claim bragging rights in any state in the U.S.A. when you use this great do-it-yourself stencil from Studio R12. Whether you are from Cleveland, Ohio, or Dallas, Texas, this stencil will be one that would look perfect on any canvas you choose. What a great gift this would make for a college student when you stencil their hometown on a cozy pillow, or maybe on a wood sign created and designed by you to display anywhere you think is best. Our StudioR12 stencils are perfect when you are looking for a great gift or are ready to add a little hometown feel wherever you are. With our StudioR12 stencils, you can let your imagination flow. Add your own favorite color and you will have the perfect design.
Our StudioR12 stencils are made just for you by our creative design team in Gallipolis, Ohio. They are easy to use and with just a little soap and water, they are just as easy to clean up. Each stencil is laser-cut and made with translucent 7.4 mil Mylar plastic, which is some of the toughest non-toxic material you can find. They also come in many different sizes and a variety of fonts to fit your own individual style. Make sure and add this personalize town/state stencil to your own stencil collection, it will surely be the next, talk of the town!
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters & designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, & explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, & food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use & storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want a way to create projects that impress without spending hours on tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
- Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
- For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading
- Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under
- For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with an offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
- Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use
- Wash before using with food or cosmetics
- Do not use ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil
- Do not expose to excessive heat or flame
- Parental supervision is encouraged