No Products in the Cart
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL5277_1: 12.50" x 8.50" - (13.5" x 9.75")
STCL5277_2: 16.75" x 11.25" - (18" x 13")
STCL5277_3: 21.25" x 14.25" - (22.5" x 16.25")
You may not know this, but there are a few rules when camping. Or maybe you did know it and just forgot. And we’re not talking about safety rules. No, we mean the rules that remind you why you took off to the middle of nowhere in the first place. To escape the chaos of your everyday life and reconnect with your loved ones.
To “Stare At The Fire”, “Listen To Birds”, “Jump In The Lake”, “Read”, “Take A Nap”, “Relax”, Watch The Sunset”, and “Breathe The Fresh Air”. Featuring all of those phrases, with a cutouts of marshmallows on sticks roasting over an open campfire, use the stencil to create a decorative board as a reminder to follow the rules.
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, & explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, & food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use & storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio, by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want a way to create projects that impress, without spending hours on tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
• Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
• For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading. Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under.
• For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
• Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use. Wash before using with food or cosmetics.
• Do not use with ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil.
• Do not expose to excessive heat or flame.
• Parental supervision is encouraged.
|Color:||Blue, Purple, White|