No Products in the Cart
2 Part Bee Stencil with Positive Affirmations - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL5689_1: 10.89" x 10.86" - (12" x 12")
STCL5689_2: 13.61" x 13.58" - (15" x 15")
STCL5689_3: 16.33" x 16.30" - (18" x 18")
Let this pretty little bee share "what all the buzz is about" with this stencil from StudioR12. Humble, fun, creative and confident, these are just a few of the positive words that surround this stencil to make it the perfect addition to any canvas you choose! This design would look perfect when added to a cute tote or journal, or maybe to your favorite comfy pillow. And just think how amazing this stencil would look when applied to a wooden sign to hang right on the door of your gardening shed. Wherever you decide to display it, you will think this stencil is "the bee's knees" when you add it to your stencil collection from StudioR12.
All of our StudioR12 stencils are proudly made in the USA by our creative design team just for you! Each stencil is laser-cut and made with translucent 7.5 mil Mylar plastic, which is some of the toughest, non-toxic material you can find, plus they are available in many different sizes. Our stencils are reusable and with proper care and a little soap and water, stencil clean-up is quick and easy. When looking for the perfect stencil to add to your decorating plans, make sure you choose this stencil from StudioR12, it is sure to be one of your favorites!
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters & designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, & explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, & food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use & storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio, by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want a way to create projects that impress, without spending hours on tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
• Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
• For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading. Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under.
• For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
• Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use. Wash before using with food or cosmetics.
• Do not use with ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil.
• Do not expose to excessive heat or flame.
• Parental supervision is encouraged.
"⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Love the stencil, great quality and arrived quickly. I'll definitely be ordering more stencils."