No Products in the Cart
Mealtime Blessings Script Stencil - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL5367_1: 8.00" x 5.75" - (9" x 6.5")
STCL5367_2: 12.25" x 8.50" - (13.5" x 9.75")
STCL5367_3: 16.50" x 11.25" - (18" x 13")
STCL5367_4: 20.50" x 14.00" - (22.5" x 16.25")
Gathered around the kitchen table, bowls and platters full of freshly picked foods from your garden. Smiling faces and laughter. The Mealtime Blessings stencil is perfect for creating a unique addition to your kitchen décor to remind all to take a moment to count the blessings adorning your table.
Featuring the words “Blessings On The Bottoms, Blessings On The Roots, Blessings On The Leaves, And Blessings On The Fruit” in a mix of script and print handwritten fonts, a bird, pears, and stem cutouts accent the words creating a beautiful stencil. Use it to create a decorative board for your wall or a unique serving platter for your table.
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters & designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, & explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, & food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use & storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio, by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want a way to create projects that impress, without spending hours on tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
• Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
• For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading. Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under.
• For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
• Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use. Wash before using with food or cosmetics.
• Do not use with ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil.
• Do not expose to excessive heat or flame.
• Parental supervision is encouraged.