No Products in the Cart
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL5285_1: 7.50" x 8.00" - (9" x 9")
STCL5285_2: 10.50" x 10.75" - (12" x 12")
STCL5285_3: 12.75" x 13.50" - (15" x 15")
STCL5285_4: 15.00" x 16.00" - (18" x 18")
Can't you just picture a warm campfire on a cool fall evening, surrounded by your family and friends? This fun camping stencil, complete with the kettle over the fire, will make you long for the great outdoors. Just imagine bright oranges and reds, rich browns and greens...these are just some of the beautiful colors you could use when crafting with this great stencil. Whether you use this stencil on a wooden sign or maybe on a backpack you use for camping, the canvas you choose is totally up to you!
All of our StudioR12 stencils are proudly made in the USA by our creative design team just for you! Each stencil is laser-cut, and made with translucent 7.5 mil Mylar plastic, which is some of the toughest, non-toxic material you can find, plus they are available in many different sizes. Our stencils are also reusable! Just soap and water is all you need to make your stencil clean up easy. Life is best when you're camping...but don't forget the marshmallows!
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters & designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, & explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, & food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use & storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio, by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want a way to create projects that impress, without spending hours on tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
• Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
• For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading. Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under.
• For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
• Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use. Wash before using with food or cosmetics.
• Do not use with ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil.
• Do not expose to excessive heat or flame.
• Parental supervision is encouraged.