No Products in the Cart
God Will Direct Your Steps Stencil - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL5340_1: 8.25" x 8.00" - (9" x 9")
STCL5340_2: 10.75" x 11.00" - (12" x 12")
STCL5340_3: 13.50" x 13.75" - (15" x 15")
STCL5340_4: 16.25" x 16.75" - (18" x 18")
God will direct your steps! What beautiful words of assurance this pretty stencil from StudioR12 offers us. This stencil with it's dainty hearts and arrows and delicate embellishments, remind us that our Lord will always provide direction when we have lost our way. What hope this brings to us during our busy lives. You could create such a perfect gift for a friend or family member with this stencil! You could apply this to a pretty wood sign to hang in just the right room, or maybe even add it to a day planner or tote, whatever canvas you choose, this stencil from StudioR12 will surely be one of your favorites!
All of our StudioR12 stencils are proudly made in the USA by our creative design team just for you! Each stencil is laser-cut and made with translucent 7.5 mil Mylar plastic, which is some of the toughest, non-toxic material you can find, plus they are available in many different sizes. Our stencils are reusable and with proper care and a little soap and water, stencil clean-up is quick and easy. When looking for the perfect stencil to create with, make sure you add this stencil from StudioR12 to your decorating plans!
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters & designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, & explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, & food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use & storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio, by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want a way to create projects that impress, without spending hours on tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
• Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
• For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading. Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under.
• For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
• Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use. Wash before using with food or cosmetics.
• Do not use with ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil.
• Do not expose to excessive heat or flame.
• Parental supervision is encouraged.