No Products in the Cart
Empty Yourself Let God Fill You Stencil - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL5317_1: 9.25" x 7.25" - (10" x 8")
STCL5317_2: 12.50" x 9.75" - (13.75" x 11")
STCL5317_3: 13.75" x 10.75" - (15" x 12")
STCL5317_4: 18.50" x 14.50" - (20" x 16")
Empty yourself, and let God fill you! What a beautiful message of hope and inspiration. This pretty little stencil embellished with delicate flowers and dainty stars from StudioR12 would make the perfect gift for a friend or family member. Think about how great it would look applied to a bright t-shirt or on a day planner. Or maybe you can treat yourself and create a gorgeous wood sign to be displayed in just the right room of your home. Whatever you decide, this stencil from StudioR12 is the perfect way to let your creativity shine.
All of our StudioR12 stencils are proudly made in the USA by our creative design team just for you! Each stencil is laser-cut and made with translucent 7.5 mil Mylar plastic, which is some of the toughest, non-toxic material you can find, plus they are available in many different sizes. Our stencils are reusable and with proper care and a little soap and water, stencil clean-up is quick and easy. This inspiring stencil from StudioR12 will surely help remind us that we all need to stop and take a moment and appreciate Gods perfect love, for all of us!
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters & designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, & explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, & food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use & storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio, by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want a way to create projects that impress, without spending hours on tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
• Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
• For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading. Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under.
• For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
• Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use. Wash before using with food or cosmetics.
• Do not use with ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil.
• Do not expose to excessive heat or flame.
• Parental supervision is encouraged.