No Products in the Cart
Be Joyful - Pray - Give Thanks Stencil with Laurels - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
The car breaks down on your way to work. You burn dinner five minutes before company arrives. New life is welcomed into your family. That dream job is yours now. Life is a series of ups and downs. Use the Be Joyful stencil to create an addition to your décor that reminds you to “Be Joyful, Always Pray, Continually Give Thanks, In All Circumstances.”
The reusable stencil features the words in a mix of decorative script and block fonts with stem accents. Paint it on a decorative board for your wall or even a serving plate to use for holidays. Wherever your heart is led to create a reminder that joy is obtainable, the need to pray is always there, and thanks can be given no matter the circumstances.
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL5304_1: 7.50" x 8.00" - (9" x 9")
STCL5304_2: 10.00" x 10.75" - (12" x 12")
STCL5304_3: 13.00" x 13.75" - (15" x 15")
STCL5304_4: 16.50" x 15.50" - (18" x 18")
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters & designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, & explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, & food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use & storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio, by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want a way to create projects that impress, without spending hours on tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
• Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
• For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading. Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under.
• For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
• Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use. Wash before using with food or cosmetics.
• Do not use with ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil.
• Do not expose to excessive heat or flame.
• Parental supervision is encouraged.