No Products in the Cart
His Angels Will Guard You Stencil - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL5322_1: 12.75" x 9.75" - (13.75" x 11")
STCL5322_2: 14.00" x 10.75" - (15" x 12")
STCL5322_3: 18.50" x 14.25" - (20" x 16")
With God you’re never alone. He is with you and “For He Will Command His Angels Concerning You To Guard You In All Your Ways.” Paint this promise on a decorative board for your wall or a throw for your couch using the For He Will Command Angels stencil.>
Featuring the phrase in a mix of decorative block and script fonts with vine and swirling accents, with proper care, you can use this stencil over and over to spread the message that God’s angels are guarding you and your loved ones.
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters & designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, & explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, & food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use & storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio, by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want a way to create projects that impress, without spending hours on tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
• Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
• For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading. Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under.
• For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
• Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use. Wash before using with food or cosmetics.
• Do not use with ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil.
• Do not expose to excessive heat or flame.
• Parental supervision is encouraged.